For Now, our team is on a hybrid work-from-home model. This position will report to our Norcross, Georgia office on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays. As such, we are only able to consider candidates local to the Metro Atlanta Area.
Do your superhuman analytical and conflict resolution skills help identify, communicate and resolve issues efficiently and effectively? Are you a first-rate communicator who is able to tailor discussions based on intended audiences? Do you get energized by working in a high-performance IT environment, in collaboration with other smart dynamic trailblazers who obsess over solutions?
USAN is a revolutionary contact center solutions provider, promoting 21st century values rooted in work-life balance, flexibility and career growth opportunities.
The Business Analyst is the link between USAN’s technology capabilities and our clients. The BA responsibilities are as follows:
- Cultivates, interprets and matures client Business Requirements Documents (BRDs)
- Analyzes and ensures integration points between BRDs and our capabilities
- Helps negotiate product functionalities with the client
- Translates BRDs into functional specifications for internal engineering, QA and external client audiences
- Scopes projects and works with the PMO to prioritize deliverables
- Capture business, functional and technical requirements from customers and internal users
- Create Visio and Microsoft Word documents of business requirements, process flows, and automated call flows
- Documents all database table layouts and external host interfaces
- Reviews all documents for completeness, identifies exceptions and missing or problematic business rules
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or IT-related fields
- 3+ years experience as Functional, Data or Business Analyst
- 3+ years experience Microsoft Visio (or LucidChart), Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel
- 3+ years experience of customer interfacing experience – project oversight, customer presentation
Must have excellent communication skills (written and verbal) including but not limited to:
- (1) Possess the ability to present material in a clear and concise manner
- (2) Possess the ability to communicate across all levels of an organization
- Must be detail-oriented with the ability to work through technical documents and requirements
- Must be comfortable working in a cross-functional team environment
- Must work well in fast-paced, customer and deadline-driven environment with minimal supervision and demonstrate initiative and good judgment
- Must possess the ability to manage multiple projects, adapt to changing priorities and demonstrate effective time-management skills to comply with project deadlines
- Must have knowledge of modern office software including Microsoft PowerPoint, SharePoint, Project, et cetera.
- 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst in a fast-paced IT environment
- Experience with IVR and/or contact center technology
- Healthcare benefits
- 401K plan
- Paid company holidays
- Paid vacation
- Business casual work environment
- Annual performance based bonus program